2021-2022 PUBLIC REPORT:
- GOING BEYOND THE FORMAL ADOPTION OF A GENDER EQUALITY PLAN - GUIDE FOR UNIVERSITIES
- MEDITERRANEAN NETWORK OF ENGINEERING SCHOOLS (RMEI)
1. Demaidi, M.N., Al-Sahili, K., 2021. Integrating SDGs in Higher Education—Case of Climate Change Awareness and Gender Equality in a Developing Country According to RMEI-TARGET Strategy. Sustainability, 13, 3101.
2. M Chouari, M Ghiss, A Zabaniotou, 2021. Academic promotion and leadership:'moving the needle'for the enhancement of gender equality in Tunisian higher education institutional members of the RMEI network following the TARGET project. Open Research Europe 1 (14), 14
3. A Zabaniotou, O Boukamel, A Tsirogianni, 2021. Network assessment: Design of a framework and indicators for monitoring and self-assessment of a customized gender equality plan in the Mediterranean Engineering Education context. Evaluation and Program Planning 87, 101932
4. A Zabaniotou, A Pritsa, EA Kyriakou, 2021.Observational Evidence of the Need for Gender-Sensitive Approaches to Wildfires Locally and Globally: Case Study of 2018 Wildfire in Mati, Greece. Sustainability 13 (3), 1556
5. A. Zabaniotou, 2021. Challenges for the female academic at the Mediterranean Universities Covid-1 lockdown brought into relief. Journal of Global Transitions, under review.
6. Najoua Essoukri Ben Amara, Anastasia Zabaniotou, 2021. Distance education: A survey-based investigation of the distance education impact on female academic at Arab and European Mediterranean universities during the Covid-19 lockdown. World development Journal, submitted.
7. Anastasia Zabaniotou, 2021. Learning outcomes of leader and leadership development: a method for a soft and female leadership (SFL) empirical framework for driving the gender equality change in Mediterranean engineering education [version 3]. Open Research Europe, 1 (63), 63.
8. Anastasia Zabaniotou, 2021. Impacts of Covid-19 pandemic on Mediterranean women of the academic community in the Mediterranean region (in Greek: Επιπτώσεις της πανδημίας COVID-19 στις γυναίκες της ακαδημαϊκής κοινότητας της Μεσογείου). Published in the Special Volume of Covid-Research, Aritotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
9. Anastasia Zabaniotou, 2021. Mediterranean Engineering Schools-members of RMEI network are taking a reflexive approach to gender equality with the support of the TARGET project. GALILEO MAGAZINE. – Rivista del Collegio degli Ingegneri di Padova
10. Anastasia Zabaniotou, Aigli Tsirogianni, Monica Cardarilli, Massimo Guarascio, 2021. AN INTERGENERATIONAL NETWORK-BASED COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE FOR GENDER EQUALITY AT THE MEDITERRANEAN ENGINEERING SCHOOLS. TARGET Book, under review,
11. Olivier Boiron, Carole Deumie, Lena Raviol, 2021. GENDER & CURRICULA AT CENTRALE MARSEILLE, AN HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION SPECIALIZED IN ENGINEERING, TARGET Book, under review,
12. A. Zabaniotou, 2021. Challenges for the female academic at the Mediterranean Universities Covid-1 lockdown brought into relief. Journal of Global Transitions, Volume 3, 2021, Pages 119-125.
12. A Zabaniotou, 2020. Towards gender equality in Mediterranean Engineering Schools through networking, collaborative learning, synergies and commitment to SDGs-The RMEI approach. Global Transitions 2, 4-15
13. A Zabaniotou, 2020. New forms of social learning in Mediterranean higher engineering education: Change lab for gender equality transformation, methodology, design principles. Sustainability 12 (16), 6618
14. Anastasia Zabaniotou, 2020. The Value of a Sustainable Development Network in Advancing Gender Equality at Higher Engineering Education. Modern Environmental Science and Engineering 6 (1) Doi:10.15341/mese(2333-2581)/01.06.2020/001
15. Anastasia Zabaniotou, 2020. Towards Gender Equality in Higher Education Institutions: Equal Female Academics in the Mediterranean during and after the COVID-19 pandemic. GLOBAL UNIVERSITY NETWORK FOR INNOVATION (GUNI). http://www.guninetwork.org/report/towards-gender-equality-higher-education-institutions-equal-female-academics-mediterranean
16. A Zabaniotou, 2020. New forms of social learning in Mediterranean higher engineering education: Change lab for gender equality transformation, methodology, design principles. Sustainability 12 (16),6618