Student Prize of the Mediterranean Network of Engineering and Management Schools and Faculties
The RMEIM organises a new student prize for sustainable development to be launched in January 2022. It will reward students who have completed a successful final year project or master's thesis in a field related to sustainable development. All students who have graduated in the academic year 2020-21 from an RMEI member institution are eligible for this award. The award will be given to the winner during the General Assembly of the Network which will be held in Sousse-Monastir on 17-19 March 2022. The evaluation of the applications will be carried out by an international committee.
The President of the Committee: Professor Abdelmajid JEMNI - Univ of Monastir TN.
- Prof Abdelmajid Jemni U. Monastir (TN) - President
- Prof Anastasia Zabaniotou AuTh (GR)
- Pr Fouad Bennis ECNantes( FR)
- Prof Tilda Akiki USEK (LB)
- Prof Riccardo Mereu PoliTecnico di Milano (IT)
- Prof Najib Hamouti ESITH (MO)
- Prof Antonin Ricard IAE (FR)
- Prof Lourdes Reig Puig UPC (ES)
- Dr Matthieu Minguez Seal Engineering (FR)
- Prof Bruno Trindade University of Coimbra (PT)
Application for the RMEIM prize is now closed
The evaluation of applications is now underway